Silica gel is relative to solid high temperature vulcanized silicone rubber. It is a solid rubber with good activity, fast vulcanization, safety and environmental protection, and can fully meet the requirements of food grade. There are some differences between liquid silica gel and solid silica gel in technology and production process,The characteristics of liquid silica gel are different,
1. The shrinkage rate of liquid silica gel curing product is low, less than 0.1%, which has the advantages of good water resistance and moisture resistance, and it can maintain good elasticity from - 60 ℃ to 500 ℃. The products with solid rubber as raw material can resist temperature up to 1200 ℃, which is brittle and poor elasticity;
2. The liquid silica gel has good preservation, and can be stored for at least one year without adding curing agent (sealed at 25 ℃ at room temperature, free from moisture and high temperature);
3. Excellent high and low temperature resistance, no permanent deformation in curing; high tensile and tear strength, many times of turnover, can be used repeatedly.
4. Liquid silica gel raw materials are low viscosity, good activity, injection molding, easy to operate;
5. It is not limited by the thickness of the product, and can be cured at room temperature. It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and airless. In our daily life, a lot of silica gel applications have been gradually discovered, replacing more materials in our daily life.
6. The liquid silica gel has good chemical resistance, acid and alkali resistance, weather resistance and a variety of chemicals;
7. Good mechanical strength, excellent high temperature resistance and compressor performance, and products with different strength can be prepared according to the needs of customers;