At present, organic silica gel can be seen everywhere in many industrial manufacturing fields. It has been found that after using organic silica gel, the adhesive performance is good and can meet the needs of electrical bonding strength, but the mechanical performance is poor, so that after the electrical appliance fails, it can just break Open and replace with new parts.
What are the advantages of organic silica gel?
1. Good temperature resistance. This is very important. It can expand the field of use, especially in the high and low temperature changes, the colloid remains unchanged, and the performance remains unchanged.
2. Strong electrical performance and weather resistance, especially when used in outdoor electrical appliances, the colloid performance will not change for up to 20 years, and the service life is very long.
3. The insulation performance is better. During the use stage, if the electrical leakage occurs, it will not easily burn, and will not emit heat, and will not release toxic substances. The current brand products are more quality guaranteed, such as COSMO, focusing on silicone The research provides customized organic silicone application solutions with a wide range of uses and can be used in new energy, military, medical, aviation, shipping, electronics, automobiles, instruments, power supplies, high-speed rail and other industries.
4. After curing, it does not contain alcohol, formaldehyde and other substances, which is an environmentally friendly product.
What are the disadvantages of organic silica gel?
1. The mechanical performance is poor, but it has become a bit when used in electrical appliances. If the mechanical performance is strong, the electrical appliance cannot be easily broken after a failure, replacement of components, or when replacing components, it is easy to break the electrical components.
2. Poor wear resistance. After curing, a layer of elastic colloid with higher gloss will be formed. This colloid has poor wear resistance. If it is worn frequently, it will break.
3. Poor acid and alkali resistance. This is the case. Most of them are used in household appliances or automobiles to avoid corrosion by acid and alkali.